Five Arms of the Community Leadership Team (CLT) works together to enable community engagement and effective governance, through a consultative process. The CLT gathers up to six times a year to discuss reports and strive to achieve our highest potential as a Catholic School. These groups collaborate on school curriculum, governance and finance. Through community conversations, families are invited to share their reflections and vision for the school and contribute feedback.
- Catholic Identity & Parish School Partnership
- Wellbeing and Pastoral Care – To look out for our community members in times of hardship, sadness and celebration.
- Sustainability and development – Planning of grounds and physical environment
- Fundraising Team– Community interaction and fundraising
- School Advisory Council– ( MACS Governance): Adult Education, governance and cultural awareness
The CLT aims to :
- Invite and engage parents in the life of the school
- Provide an avenue for parent voice to be shared and listened to through Community Conversations
- Support the school in meeting its goals and celebrate success
- Ensure good governance in the decision-making process whereby advice and feedback are sought
- Enable a better knowledge and understanding of the work of the wider school community in educating children